Research: Research at least six (6) information sources on forecasting methods; take notes and record and interpret significant facts, meaningful graphics, accurate sounds and evaluated alternative points of view.
1. Research: Research at least six (6) information sources on forecasting methods; take notes and record and interpret significant facts, meaningful graphics, accurate sounds and evaluated alternative points of view.
2. Preparation: Produce as storyboard with thumbnails of at least ten (10) slides. Include the following elements: o Title of slide, text, background color, placement & size of graphic, fonts color, size, type for text and headings o Hyperlinks (list URLs of any site linked from the slide), narration text, and audio files (if any) o Number on slides clear o Logical sequence to the presentation
3. Content: Provide written content with the following elements: o introduction that presents the overall topic (clear sense of the project s main idea) and draws the audience into the presentation with compelling questions or by relating to the audience s interests or goals. o accurate, current o clear, concise, and shows logical progression of ideas and supporting information o motivating questions and advanced organizers o drawn mainly from primary sources
4. Text Elements: Slides should have the following characteristics: o fonts are easy to read; point size that varies appropriately for headings and text o italics, bold, and indentations enhance readability o background and colors enhance the readability of text o appropriate in length for the target audience; to the point
5. Layout: The layout should have the following characteristics: o visually pleasing o contributes to the overall message o appropriate use of headings, subheadings and white space
6. Media: The graphics, sound, and/or animation should o assist in presenting an overall theme and enhance understanding of concept, ideas and relationships o have original images that are created using proper size and resolution; enhance the content o have a consistent visual theme.
7. Citations: The sources of information should: o properly cited so that the audience can determine the credibility and authority of the information presented o be properly formatted according to APA style